Friday 6 January 2017

The Journey Begins...


"Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion" - Tony Hsieh

Cough.

Ahem.

Yes, indeed, this is true.

Hiya, good people. 

I have finally decided to create a blog primarily about something I've always been passionate about - Football. Mike Pence would call it soccer. More specifically on Manchester United Football Club. And any other interesting issue that particularly tickles my fancy at any given time.

I must warn that there would be an overwhelming bias on all things 'bright and beautiful' a.k.a Manchester United but I do also assure you that I shall occasionally tackle other club and in fact, sports topics. There may also be the odd human nature observatory piece here and there.

Please read, invite your friends to read, criticise, rant, celebrate, moan, gloat, vent, preen and comment on these pages. It's especially fun when vibrant and interactive.

I leave you today with a quote from 'ma mehn' Denzel. He said, "Success? I don't know what that word means, I'm happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody's eyes 'success' means. For me, success is inner peace. That's a good day for me."

Today has been a good day for me. 

Here's to a very successful journey with you....

Signing out,

B.L.

7 comments:

  1. Well done Baba. I look forward to reading from you especially with regards to the games reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Baba Lee...Always enjoyed your discourse on 4-4-2 bro..Big ups on your new blog..

    ReplyDelete